Coat ofArms

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Great news today

Today everything is falling into place,  the Sony camera that I bought from The Canadian Sony Store on-line was delivered at Jan's House,  It looks great and I'm just charging the battery and will do some tests later with it, I got the 96Gig version and it has a built in USB connector in the strap and also shoots 12.3 Megapixel still shots.  I'll be able to update my BLOG no problem while in New Brunswick.   I went to the Shoppers Drug Mart Canada Post Outlet by bus and mailed my Godson Anthony's Birthday gift and card by Express Post to Florida, he should get it in 3-4 days.  While at the Post office Fernand Morais called me on my Cell and he confirmed that he will pick me up at Jan's House at 0845 hrs tomorrow.  In front of me at the Post Office was none other than Mike Garing from Jan's House, he graciously offered me a ride home to jan's house.  Thanks Mike.



Sony HDRCX700V





Video of my Room at Jan's Re-Hab House in Langley, BC with my new camera

No comments:

Post a Comment