Coat ofArms

Friday 29 July 2011

Friday at Avigilon Corporation









Well today I took a Cab by Myself  to Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC Thanks Pat MacIntosh & WorkSafe BC I worked there by myself and did a couple of pamphlet folding, then I did 340 C/CS adapter ring in a small ziplock bag, I went to Sandwich Tree restaurant for lunch that is walking distance from the office and had a Cheeseburger with Bacon and Mushroom with Fries, Pepsi and a Chocolate Brownie for dessert. Chris O. came and got me and we went to Steveston where we met Pat MacIntosh from workSafe BC, at Shady Island Restaurant I only had a soft drink as I was not hungry. I took a couple of pictures with my New Sony HDRCX700V camera. Chris O. drove me home to Langley, BC  Thanks Chris.

Sony HDRCX700V


Video of my Room at Jan's Re-Hab House in Langley, BC with my new camera  

Pat MacIntosh

Shady Island Restaurant





No comments:

Post a Comment