Coat ofArms

Thursday 14 July 2011

Finally arrived in Tracadie-Sheila, NB

Well I Finally arrived ,  We arrived at Moncton, NB Airport at 12:30AM  me and Fernand Morais and he drove me home with his daughter's car  in Tracadie-Sheila, NB at my Mom's place at 03:30 AM.  At 09:00 hrs this morning  The Care Taker that WorkSafe BC had organized to visit me here, was home,  we went over the procedures and found out that we are distant relatives, her Aunt Delema is actually My Grand Mother Lauza Paulin's sister.  Small world.  Today I took a walk to Robert Wade and saw Rejeanne Wade my former English teacher in High School, her husband Robert Wade drove me in his convertible to the Florist shop where his daughters are working.  I saw Glenda there and my Friend Gene was on her lunch break, so I took the occasion to go to Dixie Lee Fried Chicken Restaurant and I had a nice snack made of 2 thighs and fries and sauce, it is amazing chicken and it felt so good to eat.  I went back to Fleuriste Leonard Flower shop and ordered some flowers for my Mom's birthday tomorrow.  Gene then drove me home.  Once I got home, Line arrived shortly after and gave me her ex-husband Gilles Landry Cell number, I called him and he will pick up a bag of pre-mix cement for the Flag Pole that I'm going to install and I'll pay him once he gets here.   So Today was a good first day,  When we drove by Jean-Luc Losier's house he was there when but his car was already gone when I came back with Gene, he must be at work in Renous, NB  My good friend Roberto Dionne from Quebec will arrive this week or next week, when he gets here, Rejeanne Wade invited us for Dinner at her house, it will be good.



No comments:

Post a Comment