Coat ofArms

Monday 4 July 2011

Great Monday at Avigilon

























Being Monday Joyce from Connect dropped me off at the Newton Wave Pool where Yash Kapoor drove me to Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC.  We had a full 1/2 day of work, packaging over 300 accessory bags and shrink wrapping the brochures folder I did last Friday  in the short time we were there



Today was Quiznos Monday, For lunch me and Yash Kapoor returned to Quiznos and I had my Usual Black Angus steak Combo double toasted with a  bag of plain Potato Chips  and a Chocolate Chunk Cookie given to me Free by the friendly staff at Quiznos for my meal.  It was great and I can't wait until this Friday where I take a Cab to work by myself as it is the last time I go to work until I come back from my Holidays in NB.   Mike Garing came to get me and we saw an accident at the TD Canada Trust Bank where it looked like someone tried to make it a Drive-Thru but it wasn't and he/she drove his/her car through the rear window.  Mike took this picture(below) with his Apple iPhone 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment