Coat ofArms

Saturday 30 July 2011

Bus Ride to Pitt Meadows and back by myself 30 July 2011

Well today I went to my apartment in Pitt Meadows, BC by BC Transit Bus by myself  it was only two buses, the 595 to get to Pitt Meadows and the 701 to get to Harris Rd next to The Jolly Coachman Pub on Ford Road.  I Walked to my apartment and got some of my old VHS tapes that I will convert DV(Digital Video) and then I'll make DVD's  I also got my Skydiving camera helmet for Tania Percy to have a better look at it



At my Apartment on Ford Road I only grabbed one of my VHS VCR then  I took the bus back to Langley, BC  I love the new Golden Ears Bridge it only takes an hour or so to go to Pitt Meadows and Back to Langley, it is sure faster and more economical than driving around or taking the Albion ferry which no longer exist.



No comments:

Post a Comment