Coat ofArms

Thursday 21 July 2011

Another good day in Tracadie-Sheila, NB

Today my good friend Jean-Luc Losier came and got me and we drove to the Miramichi, where he tried and bought a small car from a co-worker at Renous Maximum Security Prison.  He then drove back home to Tracadie-Sheila, N-B and was going to pick-up his son William Alexandre Losier who happens to have the same initials as Jean-Luc's grand father William Arthur Losier that the High School we went to was named after him, W.-A. Losier  High School.  On the way back we stopped by his brother's Robert's wife Michèle Provençal dentist office in Néguac and I took a photo of it, as it happens to be the dentist office that my Friend Fernand Morais that I came from Vancouver, BC with, designed when he was with MSM Design in Tracadie, NB

Jean-Luc Losier



Michèle Provençal Dentist Office
Her husband Robert(Pipo) Losier Dental office website below

No comments:

Post a Comment