Coat ofArms

Saturday 9 July 2011

Another Bus Ride to Pitt Meadows by myself 9 July 2011

Well today I went to my apartment in Pitt Meadows, BC by BC Transit Bus by myself  it was only two buses, the 595 to get to Pitt Meadows and the 701 to get to Harris Rd next to The Jolly Coachman Pub on Ford Road.  I Walked to The Jolly Coachman Pub and had an early lunch  and then  I went to my apartment and got some files and did a load of Laundry



At my Apartment on Ford Road I checked my apartment running the water and got some files from my Apple G-5 computer, and returned the 8mm Video tapes I had taken and made DVD with them.  While I was there I did one load of Laundry and I got a call from Jan's house stating that my friend Renaund Fortin was there.  I had completely forgotten about him.  I talk to him on the phone and told him I was sorry I missed him and I would be back for Diner and he stated that he would come back around 5PM.  After the clothes were dry,  I took the bus back to Langley, BC




Before I went home I stopped at the Jolly Coachman Pub and had an early lunch.  I had chicken wings and fries and Louisiana Hot Sauce for wings on the Side and a  Large Coke as they don't have Pepsi and I'm not a Beer drinker then I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment