Coat ofArms

Sunday 10 July 2011

Another Bus Ride to Pitt Meadows and back by myself 10 July 2011

Well today I went to my apartment in Pitt Meadows, BC by BC Transit Bus by myself  it was only two buses, the 595 to get to Pitt Meadows and the 701 to get to Harris Rd next to The Jolly Coachman Pub on Ford Road.  I Walked to my apartment and got a SONY VHS VCR which is an old archaic VCR so I could transfer some of my old VHS tapes to DV and then make DVD's  they only had a DVD player here at Jan's House so I couldn't transfer my old VHS tapes, now I can.




At my Apartment on Ford Road I only grabbed one of my VHS VCR then  I took the bus back to Langley, BC  I love the new Golden Ears Bridge it only takes an hour or so to go to Pitt Meadows and Back to Langley, it is sure faster and more economical than driving around or taking the Albion ferry which no longer exist.



No comments:

Post a Comment