Coat ofArms

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Tracadie, NB Again

Well I couldn't talk about Tracadie, NB without talking about the woman that Broke my Heart.  I was engaged to be married to Lise Doiron a Dental Assistant in Caraquet, NB but from Paquetville, NB  I guess she got cold feet and left me for someone else.  She's still single  and no kids,  if we would of had kids they would be graduating University now.  I'm surprise she has no kids, she use to Love kids when we were together she'd spend a lot of time with her brother Rejean's kids Jean-Nikolat and Anna-Rose,  Anna-Rose has kids of her own now  Both Anna-Rose and Jean-Nikolat are my friends on Facebook.com.  I'm still friends with her brother Rejean in Paquetville, NB.  We use to do the Maritimes Snowmobile festival together.  Lise still looks good to this day and I still love her regardless of what she's done to me, it's all water under the bridge.  
Below is a short video of when her brother Rejean came to Vancouver, BC with some Co-Workers at St-Isidore Asphalte,  I joined them in Stanley Park and at the Capilano Suspension Bridge in North Vancouver, BC.  It looks like Rejean didn't like the heights of the bridge as he choose to not go far on the bridge.





Rejean & his son Jean-Nikolat

No comments:

Post a Comment