Coat ofArms

Saturday 11 June 2011

FlyZone Delta, BC


Well this afternoon was a good trip I went to the FlyZone wind Tunnel in Delta BC by Taxi and back thanks to WorkSafe BC Thanks Pat MacIntosh.  There I saw the Beautiful Roxanne Beaulieu and her son's Josh & Jesse Jopowicz, Josh was in the Wind Tunnel when I was there and he looks like he was having Fun.  Pat MacIntosh brought her son there and she will report to Dr. Lyle E Gross to see about having me do the wind Tunnel.  Her son will be trying the Wind Tunnel so it'll probably get some good feedback after he fall's in Love with the Wind Tunnel.  At the Tunnel I saw Kat Bachmeier, Josh Ketcheson, Jesse G and others who work there and are also Skydivers  in Pitt Meadows with me they will prepare me for the Tunnel, Baby steps for now.














No comments:

Post a Comment