Coat ofArms

Friday 10 June 2011

Another Good Friday at Avigilon Corporation






Well today I took a Cab by Myself  to  Dr. Du in Surrey, BC  Dr Du gave me back my Digital Photography Book that I had lent to him as he had another patient that was a photographer and she hasn't taken any photos since her accident, Dr Du was hoping that the Photo Book would trigger something in her to take pictures again, he says that she really liked the book.  Dr Du told me that I was doing really good and that he no longer needs to see me every week, once a month is good enough, so the next time will be  Friday July 8th at 9AM Then I took a Cab to Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC.  Thanks Pat MacIntosh.  I worked there by myself and packaged and assembled about 269 accessory bags and did  pamphlet sets in the time I was there.  I went to Sandwich Tree restaurant for lunch that is walking distance from the office and had a Cheeseburger with Bacon and Mushroom with Fries, Pepsi and a Chocolate brownie for dessert.    Chris O came and got me and we went to Tynehead Hatchery located at 16585 – 96th Ave Surrey, BC to take photos of Nature with his dog  Leo.  Then Chris O. Drove me home to Langley, BC,  Thanks Chris












No comments:

Post a Comment