Coat ofArms

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Short Video from Tracadie, New Brunswick

I thought I would put a couple of short video I did in Tracadie, NB for the Holiday season in the Mid-1980's, in those days I was using the editing equipment of Cable Péninsule the local Cable company and we shot several businesses in Tracadie for the holiday season.  First below is Motel Boudreau that was owned by Robert Boudreau the father of my friend Hector Boudreau that was running Enseignes Luminex Signs in Tracadie, NB.  The Motel was later operated by Hector's brother Donald, who closed the business and he and his wife are Lawyers in Tracadie-Sheila, NB



Les Vitres de la Péninsule in Tracadie-Sheila, NB that is run by my High School and 791Sqn Air Cadets friend Harvey McGraw,  below is a photo of his current business which is walking distance from my Mom's place.



Video of Les Vitres de la Péninsule when we did a short video for the Holiday season in the Mid-1980's


Above video is of Auto-Yota our Friend Ulysse McGraw Toyota and used car lot that was in the Industrial Park in Tracadie, NB



R&R Electronique

No comments:

Post a Comment