Coat ofArms

Monday 15 August 2011

Bus Ride from Pitt Meadows by myself 15 Aug 2011

Well today after work I was going to take the BC Transit Bus to my apartment and back, but when I was waiting at the Bus stop on 200St, my good friend Dave Davison stopped on the side of the road and gave me a ride to the Drop Zone where we said Hi to Debbie Flanagan the DZ manager and Dave drove me home to my apartment on Ford Road, that was awesome. I went to my apartment in Pitt Meadows,  retrieved some items(Mini-DV tapes) that I had there.  I took the BC Transit Bus back to Jan's house for dinner



At my Apartment on Ford Road I only grabbed some mini DV tapes and  I took the bus back to Langley, BC  I love the new Golden Ears Bridge it only takes an hour or so to go to Pitt Meadows and Back to Langley, it is sure faster and more economical than driving around or taking the Albion ferry which no longer exist.




No comments:

Post a Comment