Coat ofArms

Thursday 2 August 2012

Joke of the Day - Thursday 02 Aug 2012


Got this one from my Big Bro Emile in Regina, he's been sending me good ones lately, Thank Bro.  

Something to offend everyone

· I’m living next door to a Lebanese couple at the moment. They have 3 little kids and they’ve challenged me to a water fight in the back  yard, so I’m just writing to you while the kettle boils! 
  
· Can you spare just $2? Ranji is a 9yr old boy living in Namibia . He has only 1 leg, 1 arm and 1 eye. Each day he has to ride 7 miles to school along a narrow road on a rusty bike with bent wheels, no brakes and only 1 pedal. If you send us just $2, we will send you the video – its fucking hilarious. 
  
· I’ve caught a stray parrot in my garden. All he says is, "good morning you ugly prick?" It’s not yours is it? 
  
· I’m sick to death of people knocking on my door looking for donations. Just had one from the sperm bank. Boy, did I give her a mouthful. 
  
· Been to the optometrist today – he told me I was color blind. I’m fuckin' worried now that some of my buddies could be black. 
If you are, can you delete my e-mail address? 
  
· There’s a new anti-depressant for lesbians on the market: Trycoxagain. 
  
· I failed my biology exam today. I was asked to name 2 things commonly found in cells.  Apparently, Mexicans and black rapists is not the correct answer.
-----------------------------------------------


Wife texts husband on a cold winters morning:

"Windows frozen".

Husband texts back:

"pour some luke warm water over it".

Wife texts back:

"computer completely fucked now".




No comments:

Post a Comment