Coat ofArms

Thursday 8 April 2021

New Home in Tecumseh, Ontario

 22 Jan 2021, I took possession of my new house in Tecumseh, Ontario, here's a few photos I took on the outside, added a few things and a Flag Pole, redid the entrance to add a Maple Leaf, Wings and both trade crest and put a Flag Pole to keep me busy. I have a Veteran Business called BlueWater that will add a Tesla Powerwall and when they become available in Canada they will add the Tesla roof cells to fully run on the Powerwall and sell the extra back to Ont Hydro. It will have a complete Avigilon Camera system monitoring the whole property, looking forward to fully settle. When the borders finally open, the kids will be able to spend the whole summer here, we were usually in Union Pier Michigan where all the in-laws are, but I think they'll love the area here.

Google View

Front

Entrances to House & Pool

No comments:

Post a Comment