Coat ofArms

Sunday 17 June 2012

Good Day Happy Father's Day Sun 17 Jun 2012




Although I'm not a father, that I know of anyway, in my days, Protection meant you were carrying a concealed weapon,  I hope some guy/girl doesn't come knocking on the door one day and says "Daddy" :-)  Today I gave a Presentation at Lumberman's Arch in Stanley park in Vancouver for the Cheshire Homes Society of BC which runs the Transition apartment I'm in now.  I was supposed to show my Keynote presentation but it was daylight and the projector couldn't even project any sign it was on.  Like we say I just "Wing it".  Pat MacIntosh from WorkSafe BC was there and she was kind enough to video it with my HD Camera,  My good friend Michael Coss was there with his Dad(Bob) and his twins Nathan & Danielle and they sure have grown,  Michael was doing the walk for Brain Injury Awareness, he's an inspiration.  The video is at the bottom of this page. Bonne SoirĂ©e









Here's a few photos taken with my HD Video Camera by Pat MacIntosh, she may not even know she took photos as well, Thanks Pat.














Video is below thanks to Pat MacIntosh for the video.  










No comments:

Post a Comment