Coat ofArms

Sunday 1 April 2012

The things you find when you move

The one good thing about moving is the rare things you find.  Below is a funny letter in French from a good friend Roseline now Savoie that married André Savoie in Tracadie, NB,  André is the one that show me how to drive his car a big Ford Cougar when I was just in the Air Cadets around 14-15 years old on the Old Army Range in Tracadie, NB.  When I went to my Electronic Course in CFB Borden, Ontario as a cadet,  I received this letter from Roseline and it was funny watching me reading it.  I kept it all this years and I'm glad I was able to SCAN it to share it with all of you and them,  Their daughter Lucie is now married and is an Official Translator for the Federal Government.  Enjoy, I did,  you may have to print it, to rotate it.

when folded








No comments:

Post a Comment