Coat ofArms

Sunday 1 April 2012

Good Day Sunday April 01,2012 - April Fool's Day

Well it is for real, This morning I did a small load to Annacis Lock-up then I went to Pitt Meadows,  I had the munchies so I went to "Raunchy Ronald" or McDonalds and had the only thing there I think taste good, the Cinnamon Melts and a small pop, these little things are probably not good for you, but they taste so good.  Went to my apartment in Pitt Meadows, gave the place a good cleaning, returned all my keys in the Drop Box and would you believe that I'am All completely done, Tous complètement fait, Alle volledig uitgevoerd, Lahat ikay, Alles komplett fertig, सभी पूरी तरह से किया, 모두 완벽하게 수행, Wszystko całkowicie wykonane, Tudo completamente feito, Все сделано полностью, Vse celoti narejena, Todo es completamente hecho, Thực hiện hoàn toàn, אַלע גאָר געטאן.   And it feels absolutely great, I don't want to do that(moving) again for a long time. Again thanks to Google Translate.
This is what the storage locker looks like now, not much room.  Robert Picton would probably say there's enough room to put several bodies in there, if you chop them up small enough with a wood chipper.  I know I have a sick sense of Cop humour.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment