Coat ofArms

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Good Day Off - Wednesday 18 April 2012

Today should be good,  I'm going to go to Langley and drop my Tax information at my accountant Grant Thornton LLP, Next week I've got some great friends coming to Vancouver to Visit,  CSM(Ret) Gary Baura is coming with his wife Liz from Florida and also my Good friend Dr. Mandy Gittler is coming and she's bringing her daughter Kelema that just turned 3 on Mar 14th and she wanted to meet me,  that is so cool,  really looking forward to their visit.  I've got a few things to do around the apartment but it's starting to take shape.  I found a picture that I got in Vegas, funny or should I say when I was manning the bridge on the Starship USS Enterprise in Star Trek:-)  I'm a bit more whitish in color, I need to get more Sun, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment