Coat ofArms

Sunday 18 March 2012

Good Sunday 18 Mar 2012

Today was not bad at all,  I did go to my apartment in Pitt Meadows and cleaned most of my office out,  Took a full box to Annacis Lock-up, before I went there I thought I may need to rent additional space, but after opening the storage locker,  I still have lots of space and I'll be able to move everything in there.  Came back and went to The Old Spaghetti Factory for lunch and had my usual, it just taste so good, Today I didn't eat everything and they wrapped it for me so I have some here for later.  I took all my Mini-DV tape off the wall in my old office and took them with me in Vancouver, one of the many more projects to do.  All is good, tomorrow a full day at work, great way to start the week.  Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment