Coat ofArms

Thursday 1 March 2012

Excellent Thursday with my Bro, 01 Mar 2012

Today was the last day with Emile in Vancouver, he leaves tomorrow morning and I'll go to work after I drop him off at YVR Airport.  He went to do a first try of his Military Mess kit he ordered at Claymore Clothes on East Hastings.  We had a great Pasta Super with Bruce Marginson at Anton's on East Hastings and we all left completely Full with left overs that can last 5 days.  Emile send me some e-mails with great videos that I thought I would share with you.


OPERATION RED FLAG

This is an IMAX movie, about 45 minutes long. It is about Operation Red Flag, a training operation involving many air forces of the world with over a hundred fighters and many other support aircraft. Canadian F-18 Hornets in it. It is fantastic. Watch it on FULL SCREEN and your sound ON


Below for all you Base Jumpers, a Skywalk at 4700'



Below is China straddling bus [English computer voice over] the only English copy
A great way to solve the increasing car problem on our highways

No comments:

Post a Comment