Coat ofArms

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Another Busy day for a Day Off

Started this morning, I went to the Blind Factory in Coquitlam as my new Vertical Blinds were ready for pick-up,  I picked them up and returned home to install them, I started and noticed that the brackets to snap the blind railing in Place is about 1/8" larger than the brackets I have on my old one, that was a bummer,  looked at their kit and their included brackets have large 90 degree plate that I don't need at this place and you can't remove them like my old one, as these are riveted in place.  I contacted the Blind Factory and they told me that they do have some in stock, so here's my second trip to Coquitlam, got them, went back to Vancouver and picked up my Mirror and glass, I had sandblasted for my special Table that Serge Morais did for me, and has since passed away, lots of sentimental value.    I returned home installed the blinds and the Table glasses and I have to say, I know I'm partial "It looks absolutely Awesome"  Did some small shopping at Super(Stupid) Store, got Kurbitten more can food, she's got a wide "Palete"  if it's food, she'll eat it.  Tomorrow off to work for the next 2 days, looking forward to that.  I tried to get a hold of my Friend Kelema Lev Gittler today as she just turned 3 years old today, but there was no answer home,  looking forward to her coming in Mid-April with her Mom, my very good friend Dr. Mandy Gittler.  Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment