Coat ofArms

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Tuesday February 28 - The greatest Birthday Surprise

Had a great diner planned, I was going for my 50th Birthday diner at my Skydiving friend Dave Davison in Port Moody and he's a great chef. Greg Chopiuk came and got me with his wife Shona so I wouldn't have to drive as we were driving there, Greg told me that he just had to stop by Ian & Debbie place(DZ Owner) to pick up a parachute rig he had fixed. We got to Ian's place I was going to stay in the car but Greg told me that I should also come in to say Hi, it would be Rude to stay in the car,  I said OK,  he said go ahead as he was helping his pregnant wife Shona get out of the car, I rang the doorbell and it was open by none other than my Brother Emile that had came from Regina, Sk just for the surprise party and believe me I was very surprised and pleased, Ian cook a great steak on the BBQ, Debbie made my favourite Bacon wrapped scallops \. Even Beryl and Mike Garing from Connect Re-Hab in Langley was there,  and lots and lots of skydiving friends, it was the best surprise party ever, Emile is staying until Friday and I won't go to work tomorrow. I'll spend it with my Bro. Great way to turn half a century 50,  I'll to work Friday around 11AM as Emile is leaving in the morning and I can stay later til 8PM if needed.   I just got home and I'm still shocked at my Bro being here,  great night I'm super pleased.  
Here are some photos taken with a digital camera which is good,  iPhone4 and iPad 2, not the greatest but it works



































Received the above one from Gord Allan























Received the above 2 photos from Beryl Morel from Connect Community Re-Hab

Above is my skydiving friend Taras Kostyuk who also an actor, he gave me a photo of himself dressed as a Sasquatch in one of his recent movies.




Taras Kostyuk in his costume as the Sasquatch


Here's the short video below, Thanks everyone





Above YouTube Video  shot by Mike Garing of Connect Community Re-Hab with his iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment