Coat ofArms

Thursday 2 February 2012

Life is good in Vancouver

Today I went to my apartment in Pitt Meadows to get a few more things mainly all my utensils, I picked up the mail in Langley and got my brother's Emile Miniature medals that I had sent back to be corrected and will forward them to him in the next few days, first I have to take a photo, they look awesome.  I Went to Annacis Lock-up where most of my storage is,  I got my Battery operated drill that I had there, so I can install all my frames and HDTV, also in the mail I got my Airborne - Paratrooper Licence plate cover and already put it on my Car,  it looks awesome, also got an Airborne Regimental Flag might as well show the colours.  Also change my Pharmacy from Murrayville in Langley to a Shoppers Drugmart at Kingsgate Mall, I'm getting there.  Now I'm recharging the battery on my drill, tomorrow I work for a full day, it should be good as usual.  Below are my Brother Emile's Miniature Medals, I'm proud of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment