Coat ofArms

Sunday 15 January 2012

Back at Re-Hab House in Langley

Hi all,

This Saturday I went to my apartment in Pitt Meadows by BC Transit Bus with my Cat Kurbitten.  There was snow on the ground, I have no idea Who ordered that, not me for sure.  If I do move out of Vancouver, I'll buy a Snow Shovel, put it on the roof of my car  and keep driving South towards South America,  The first Place that I stop for Gas, and they ask me What's that thing for?  I'll know I can settle there. Now that I got my Drivers Licence back I was shopping on-line for a small used car like a Honda Accord, but I came across something very Rare,  I use to have one brand new in 1984  and I had over 350 000 kms on it when I got ride of it in 1990 when I moved to B.C.  A Pontiac Fiero, they stopped making them in 1988, but because the engine is aluminium and the Body totally made from Plastic by None other than Mattel Toys, they last forever.  I saw two in BC, there's an 1988 one that is also Black, and I saw a beautiful one  that is a 1986, but get this it is a Convertible,  they never made convertibles,  This one was custom made with custom leather interior fully loaded and is also Black,  won several awards he had it appraised at $16,000.00 but is only asking $8450.00 for it,  it is very tempting,  there not a practical car, because there's only  two seats,  but it is a fun car and it will bring back good memories,  I sent an e-mail to both,  whichever one answers me first I'll buy their car.  If I don't get an answer from either Blach Fiero owners by this afternoon,  I'll contacts the owner of the Red one(last set) and will buy his.  Kurbitten was no help shopping for a car, when it came time to come back at Re-Hab, she was hiding under the Bed.  Below are the photos of the cars on craigslist.


 Below is the plain 1988

Below is another contender but it is Red 1987


No comments:

Post a Comment