Coat ofArms

Monday 12 December 2011

Great Monday at Avigilon - 12 Dec 2011 Full Day




Soccer









Yash Kapoor 

Being Monday Mike Garing from Connect dropped me off at the Newton Wave Pool where Yash Kapoor drove me to Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC.  
Today was Quiznos Monday, I had a good full day of work today, Yash departed at 1300 hrs after we went to Quiznos and I had my Usual Black Angus steak Combo double toasted with a bag of plain Potato Chips and a Chocolate Chunk Cookie by the friendly staff at Quiznos for my meal..  We silicon 54 Dome Mount with rubber seals and after Yash left I did an additional 52 Pendant mount with a rubber seal silicon in place I worked until 7:30PM  It was great I return Wednesday and Friday all day by Taxi thanks to WorkSafe BC,  We had a good staff meeting, and we'll have a nice get together in January with all our sales staff worldwide.  Looking forward to meet new staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment