Coat ofArms

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Good day today I mailed all my X-Mas cards





Well today was a good day,  I went to Shoppers Drug Mart Post Office by BC Transit Bus and back by myself to mail most of my X-Mas cards,  I decided to send a X-Mas card to all that visited me in Hospital and signed in the Famous Red Book that my Brother Emile had set up.  I got some custom X-Mas cards printed, I used the text from a good friend His Excellency Jean Nadeau's X-Mas card that he had sent me when he was the Canadian Ambassador to Gabon Africa, the writing in french and english was great and I've been using it for years.  So far today I mailed 251 cards, below is what the card looks like, if you've been following my BLOG, your getting one for sure and it left today.



No comments:

Post a Comment