Coat ofArms

Saturday 5 November 2011

Great Lunch with my Nephew Jason Forest in Vancouver, BC




Today was a good day. I took the bus and Skytrain to Vancouver, got out at Burrard and walked to the Coast Hotel at 1080 W Hastings right across where I use to work at Intercon Security for 14 years at 1177 W Hastings,  Jason had already checked out and was waiting in the lobby, we walked to Samba’s Brazilian Steakhouse restaurant where we had a great meal, it has to be the Carnivor's favourite restaurant, it's an "All You Can Eat" Meat extravaganza , beef, sirloin, steak, chicken, Venison, Buffalo, Bison, and any animal that they can get and cook.  There's a large Salad Bar but the greens just takes room in the stomach and is not needed.  I have a short video on the day trip, I will post it below when it is uploaded.


No comments:

Post a Comment