Coat ofArms

Friday 18 November 2011

A Great day at Avigilon Corporation & FlyZone Friday 18 November 2011


Well today  I took a Cab by Myself  to  Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC.  Thanks Pat MacIntosh. I worked there by myself and did over 300 accessory bags with hex tool, scews, plastic anchor, & a C/CS mount adapter per zip lock bag,  for lunch I went to Sandwich Tree restaurant that is walking distance from the office At 1430 hrs I took a Taxi driver by Mr. Indergill to FlyZone in Delta BC where  I had a good 10 minutes of flying in the wind tunnel, and it was awesome I did some turns  following  Josh Ketcheson, Marcus Caunt Operated the Engin & Jesse Gendall, Kat was at a Men's Show in Vancouver.   The taxi then drove me back to Jan's place in Langley, BC. Tomorrow I'll be going to my apartment in Pitt Meadows and my Friend John Hardy will pick me up at the DZ to go the the Chilliwack DZ X-Mas dinner.  I forgot my HD Camera for FlyZone video so there won't be any below.

No comments:

Post a Comment