Coat ofArms

Monday 21 November 2011

Good Monday at Avigilon -21 Nov 2011




Soccer









Yash Kapoor 

Being Monday Mike Garing from Connect dropped me off at the Newton Wave Pool where Yash Kapoor drove me to Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC.  

Today was Quiznos Monday, We had a good 1/2 day of work, we packaged 200 accessory bags with screws, anchor and teflon tape and put a surface mount with folded instruction pamphlet in a 150 single cardboard box that we assembled in the short time we were there We worked through lunch and on the way out Yash Kapoor stopped at Quiznos for me and I had my Usual Black Angus steak Combo double toasted with a bag of plain Potato Chips and a Chocolate Chunk Cookie by the friendly staff at Quiznos for my meal to Go and I ate it in the car. It was great and I can't wait until this Friday where I take a Cab to work by myself and will be going to the FlyZone Wind Tunnel for a 10 minutes flying session thanks to WorkSafe BC.

No comments:

Post a Comment