Coat ofArms

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Good lunch & visit


Estrella’s Montreal Deli & Cafe Website
Today was good, Pat MacIntosh and Eric Fielder from WorkSafe BC came by Jan's Place to pick me up and we went to Estrella's  Montreal Deli & Cafe for a very nice Montreal Smoked meat sandwich, we were suppose to meet my friend Michael Coss there but when I called South House Beryl that was to come with Michael told me that one of the Occupants had just been sent to the hospital and she or Michael couldn't make it.  We finished our great sandwich, Thanks Eric,  and we made our way to South House where we saw Michael and Beryl, it was good seeing them, I got the pictures of us below that I receive from Pat


 Me showing my iPad2 to Beryl
From L to R Eric Fielder, Me, Michael Coss, Beryl Morel

From L to R Eric Fielder, Me, Michael Coss, Pat MacIntosh

No comments:

Post a Comment