Coat ofArms

Saturday 8 October 2011

Bus Ride from Pitt Meadows and by myself 08 October 2011

Well today was THE day so I took the BC Transit Bus to Pitt Meadows and I went to my apartment in Pitt Meadows for two days,  I did a small grocery before I left Langley, I got home and contacted Telus as the D-Link wireless router I had purchased didn't work and they told me that the router I had at the house is also wireless and they set it up for me by being connected remotely.  Great it didn't cost me anything and I can return the D-Link I had bought as I still have all the packaging boxes.  My iPad, iPhone4 and Laptop works all great at the house now.



I took the bus back to Langley, BC  I love the new Golden Ears Bridge it only takes an hour or so to go to Pitt Meadows and Back to Langley, it is sure faster and more economical than driving around or taking the Albion ferry which no longer exist.




No comments:

Post a Comment