Coat ofArms

Friday 14 October 2011

Another Great Friday at Avigilon Corporation & FlyZone Friday 14 Oct 2011


Well today I took a Cab by Myself  to  Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC.  Thanks Pat MacIntosh. I worked there by myself and packaged 4 boxes of 60 brochures each and a DVD in each  in the time I was there + 850 DVD pockets.  I went to Sandwich Tree restaurant for lunch that is walking distance from the office I took a Taxi to FlyZone in Delta BC where  I had at least 10 minutes of flying in the wind tunnel, and it was awesome I did a nice two-way with Kat Bachmeier the Tunnel Guru and Josh Ketcheson was also flying with me, The taxi then drove me back to Jan's place in Langley, BC. Tomorrow I'll be going to my apartment for 2 days 1 night I love it, I'll be working on my BLOG.  I'll put the FlyZone video later when it is uploaded.


Above is the video, enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment