Coat ofArms

Monday 5 September 2011

Sunday Pig Roast Luau and Great day at the Drop Zone(DZ)




Today was another great day I went to the Drop Zone(DZ) by BC Transit bus and watch my friend Greg Chopiuk conduct his course on high performance canopy coach.  I took video of some landings for fun.  Then we had a nice Pig Roast Luau, Hawaiian style, it was great.  Debbie drove me back to the Bus Stop, but when I took the 701 to Meadows Loop, the 595 had stopped for the night, I called Jan's House to let them know that I'd be staying at my apartment for the night, but she called Mike at home who said that I had to return to the house.  I called Debbie again and she came and got me at the bus stop and  drove me back to the DZ  I call Langley taxi to pick me up at The DZ and drive me home they came.  Here's the video from last night:

No comments:

Post a Comment