Coat ofArms

Monday 12 September 2011

Joke of the Day - Monday 12th September 2011

Here's a good one for you guys,
The other day someone at a store in our town read that a Methamphetamine Lab had been found in an old farmhouse in the Adjoining town and he asked me a rhetorical question.  "Why didn't we have a drug problem when you and I were growing up?"
I replied that I had a big Drug problem when I was young:  I was drug to church every Sunday Morning,  I was drug to Church for weddings and funerals.  I was drug to family Reunion and community socials events no matter the weather.
I Was drug by my ears when I was disrespectful to adults.  I was also drug to the woodshed when I was disrespectful to my parents told a lie or brought home a bad report card.  I was drug to the kitchen sink to have my mouth washed out with soap if I uttered profanity.  Those drugs are still in my veins and they affect my behaviour in everything I do, say or think.  They are stronger than Cocain, Crack or heroin, and if today's children had this kind of Drug problem, Canada would be a better place.  God Bless the parents who drugged us.

-----------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment