Coat ofArms

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Good Hump Day - Wednesday 28 September 2011

Hi everyone,

Today was not bad, I had a meeting at Jan's House about my finances and future plans to move out of here and into my apartment.  My finances looks very good and starting Saturday 8 Oct 2011 and every Saturday after I'll be spending all day and the night at my apartment in Pitt Meadows and come back to Re-Hab on Sunday during the day, it's a step closer to being fully independent, they even told me about an App for the iPhone or iPad called "It's Done" the app actually e-mails a list of people that I create telling them that I've taken my meds, so they know I'm OK.  Even better news from my friend Bruce Marginson another co-founder of Avigilon he just got back from ASIS Conference and Exhibition in Florida and saw the Avigilon booth and told me that we announced the new 29 Megapixel HD camera that can replace as many as 95 conventional cameras.  See link below for the announcement:
Avigilon 29 Megapixel HD Camera announcement on our Website
Also part of the announcement is that we are doing an initial Public Offering to take Avigilon Corporation Public, That is great, I hope the share price goes very high, below is the link to the anouncement on our website
Avigilon Initial Public Offering announcement on our Website

No comments:

Post a Comment