Coat ofArms

Friday 30 September 2011

Friday at Dr. Du, Avigilon Corporation & FlyZone 30 Sept 2011


Well today I took a Cab by Myself to Dr. Du in Surrey, BC he's happy that I'm doing real good and today was my last session, he's leaving for China Tomorrow and won't be able to attend my BBQ that I'm having at Jan's House,  At 09:30 hrs I took another Taxi to Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC Thanks Pat MacIntosh & WorkSafe BC I worked there by myself and I put DVD's in our new Promo booklet that we now have instead of all the brochures, the new booklet looks amazing, I went to Sandwich Tree restaurant for lunch that is walking distance from the office and had a Cheeseburger with Bacon and Mushroom with Fries, Pepsi and a Chocolate Brownie for dessert.  I then took a Taxi to FlyZone in Delta where I had a wonderful 10 minutes in the Tunnel.  Unfortunately Kat & Josh won't be able to attend my BBQ tomorrow as they are both working.  

Tanya Percy from Orion Health e-mailed me some photos she took with her iPhone the last time we were at the FlyZone Wind Tunnel.
 Kat Bachmeier the Tunnel Guru and Boss with me in the office
  Me and Kat Bachmeier outside by the Tunnel
From L to R rear row, Owner Peter Zaoralek, Marcus Caunt, Me, Kat Bachmeier, Michael Richardson kneeling L to R  Jesse Gendall, Josh Ketcheson.  The video is below.



No comments:

Post a Comment