Coat ofArms

Friday 23 September 2011

Another Great Friday at Avigilon Corporation & FlyZone 23 Sept 2011


Well today I took a Cab by Myself  to  Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC.  Thanks Pat MacIntosh. I worked there by myself and packaged and assembled about 380 accessory bags  in the time I was there.  I went to Sandwich Tree restaurant for lunch that is walking distance from the office I took a Taxi to FlyZone in Delta BC where I met Pat MacIntosh and Dr. Brian Rambaransingh a Physiatrist that works with Dr. E Lyle Gross from WorkSafe BC I had at least 10 minutes of flying in the wind tunnel, and it looks like WorkSafe BC is going to continue my Wind Tunnel therapy for more sessions which is great I'm looking forward to it. The taxi then drove me back to Jan's place in Langley, BC. In case you didn't now like me what a Physiatrist is, It's a physician specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Physiatrists specialize in restoring optimal function to people with injuries to the muscles, bones, tissues, and nervous system (such as stroke victims, Traumatic Brain Injury etc...)

Tanya Percy from Orion Health e-mailed me some photos she took with her iPhone the last time we were at the FlyZone Wind Tunnel.
 Kat Bachmeier the Tunnel Guru and Boss with me in the office
  Me and Kat Bachmeier outside by the Tunnel
From L to R rear row, Owner Peter Zaoralek, Marcus Caunt, Me, Kat Bachmeier, Michael Richardson
kneeling L to R  Jesse Gendall, Josh Ketcheson
Me and the wonderful Tania Percy from Orion Health holding my Neck brace.  The video below  is the final result, Thanks everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment