Coat ofArms

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Today another good day

Well today was a good day in my books.  My cell phone was running really low I had $2.00 left in the account,  I had purchased $100.00 two months ago and it was almost gone, I thought $50.00 a month was not that bad.  I took BC Transit Bus by myself and went to Willowbrook Shopping Centre in Langley to purchase more minutes.  I went to Wireless Wave where I bought them last and bought $100.00 again.


When I called Rogers to activate my new $100.00 purchase the attendant said that he was wondering why I was on a 40 cents a minute plan, so he put me on a 15 cents a minute plan and credited me $40.00 to my account on top of the $100.00 I put in, I thought that was good customer service.  When I left the mall, I think I heard my name being called it was Quisnos restaurant, so I went for an early lunch

Today was Quiznos Tuesday, For Early lunch  I had my Usual Black Angus steak Combo with a  bag of Potato Chips and a Chocolate Chunk Cookie for my meal. I took Bus 401 back to the house and did my BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment