Coat ofArms

Friday 6 May 2011

Old Souvenir MP TQ-3 at CFSIS CFB Borden, On

I just got this picture from Kelly Kuzik we were on the same MP TQ-3 course in CFB Borden, On.  I'm in the 2nd Row from the Top 2nd guy from the right with a Beret on instead of a hat, because I was still with the Airborne going to 2 MP PL in CFB Petawawa, On  In front and to the left of me is Jamie Fox who became the Chief of Police for Borden-Carleton, PEI where the Confederation Bridge that joins PEI and NB is.

Jamie Fox, former chief of police for Borden-Carleton, has announced he plans to run for the leadership of the Progressive Conservative Party of P.E.I.
Fox said he has proven leadership ability.
Fox said he has proven leadership ability. (CBC)
Fox currently operates a gas station in the community. "We need clear leadership to prosper like other provinces and areas are doing," Fox said. "I've got 25 years experience with local, municipal and provincial and federal government with my previous jobs as a police officer. I've worked with different community organizations and groups in the area. We've got two businesses on the go. So I've proved myself. " He says more needs to be done to help business. "Small business is a big thing, whether it be the farming sector or the fishing sector," he said.

"We hear these problems from these individuals, and we're not doing anything for it, and we need to expand them and get them into the marketplace." His announcement brings the number of candidates to four. The others are Olive Crane, Peter Llewellyn and Fred McCardle. The leadership convention takes place Oct. 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment