Coat ofArms

Friday 1 April 2011

Sometimes I'm famous

Here's a photo of when I played an officer in a WWI movie,  It was a lot of fun to do.  We had a group of ex-soldier that played special skills extra on movies I'm in about 10 episodes of X-Files.  Our group was called Cobra Team Talent or SWAT-Tec   I also did the movie TWO and a couple more.  I recognize Dennis Keeton that was at Intercon Security with me and is also an ex-airborne soldier.  He's in the second row second guy from the right





February 1986 Playboy Playmate Julie McCullough with the SWAT-TEC crew in Vancouver, I'm on the left hand side she was filming Robin's Hoods in Vancouver, BC





This is me flying my remote control Helicopter T-REX 650  the thing is battery powered and can fly completely upside down

No comments:

Post a Comment